Friday, January 23, 2015

two-one-one


Today is a weigh in day and I am okay with what the scale said. Today I weighed in at 211 pounds. It's still a little high, but I have a feeling by the end of February I'll be able to reach my goal of 205 pounds. I would like to reach 200 but I am going to be confidant and say I KNOW I can do this no matter what. 

It's hard to believe that I'm going to be reaching my goals this year. I've given up so many times I almost forgot what it felt like to succeed. The picture above expresses exactly how I feel about this journey. I'm so tired of giving up, so it's time to stop. Giving myself the belief that I can do this, is half of my own battle. The other half is getting myself to do it. 

Luckily with the help of my doctor I've been learning a lot about what is good for me and what should be kept in and out of my diet. With this new found knowledge (and some I already knew) I've been able to stay on track and really keep making the right choices. Not to mention all the help from fellow bloggers who have been posting.

Speaking of, here are some of the recipes I've come across that I'm very excited to try soon. Feel free to make them yourselves too!


No comments:

Post a Comment