Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weight loss sucks!

Ladies and Gentlemen...
May I have your attention please?
Will everyone who has ever suffered from feeling "fat" "heavy" "like a house" etc, please say hello. 

Truth is friends, we've all been there and we have all felt it before. Both men and women every day are having the same problem everywhere. Feeling or saying these exact same words to themselves, or sadly others saying it to them. 

People of the internet world, please follow me in my journey and struggle to finally lose the weight I've been wanting to lose for my so far 28 years in life. I may not have always struggled with being heavy, but when I became a teenager it became more apparent I had a problem. A problem with a love for eating things bad for me. 

Sure it might sound all familiar. Even my friends have given up on me finally reaching my goals. Even though they have never said it, I feel like they all have. Truth is, even I have given up on myself. Then, today at work I looked at myself in the mirror and realized. I'm wearing a MEN'S XL cotton tshirt. My shirt is only slightly big and that's only in the arm length. Otherwise it fits. 

It might sound like something small, but it was something I needed to realize. I'm wearing clothes that are stretchy, and not form fitting. I'm tired of that. I want to be in cute little dresses, leggings (which don't look bulky because of me) and of course, my favorite thing tights. I've always loved how crazy designed tights can be but never been able to fit in it. 

I'm going to fix it because I'm really tired of this body and not knowing who I am underneath this skin. I know that there is something I can do to become better in my body, even if it's small at first. I think I'm going to try and give up drinking soda as much, or at all for at least one month starting today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment