Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weighing in on Weighing in.

I weighed myself this morning, and I actually was pleasantly surprised with the results. I'm down to 222 lbs now! Sure it might not be the greatest accomplishment but that puts me down what, five pounds. I'm so glad that I checked my weight today, hopefully I can keep up the good work.

I haven't had a soda since the 1st of February. While it's been kind of hard, I hope that I can continue on with the process. I've been drinking a lot of water and a bunch of tea. Both caffeinated and decaffeinated tea, but none the less I'm glad I'm doing it. I do want to have a soda, and while I'm at work at the theater it is really hard not to have one. Luckily they have a tea pitcher that is made fresh. It's delicious and I try and drink it when I can't, I bring water.

I'm slowly transitioning my life in to a healthier one. As I said in a previous post, it is going to take some time. I am trying to do it one healthier step at a time. I've given up soda so far, and then my next step is to try and not eat as much fast food. Which, since I'm living on my own and not near any, shouldn't be as hard. Though, even still there are lots of snacks and 'fast food' type items at my job. BUT HEY, I'm doing alright thus far.

I am going to pick up some lunch meat soon so that I can start bringing a healthy meal to work with me. Or I'm going to start bringing a protein shake with me. I've got an entire canister of protein powder and haven't even touched it yet.

I might not end up being the most beautiful girl in the world, but I will do my best to impress myself and feel better for myself. Only for me. Even if I want the men to look at me and find me more attractive, I'd rather feel confident, and beautiful for me. Nobody else. Just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment