Sunday, August 31, 2014

5LBS Gone; 72 to GO!

It's been a little over a week since I last posted in this blog. I just realized that myself, so I apologize for my lack of writing. Things have been looking up in my life and I've been a lot busier than normal. 

I didn't get to join the gym as I wanted to, however, I am walking a little under two miles a day when I go to my new job. The job is about  .82 mile from my house, so by the end of the day I'm near 2 miles darn near. It looks like I'm going to be getting at least three to four days a week, so that will really help me out to keep in shape. Then once it snows, I'll definitely get a work out since I'll have to travel some snow (assuming it snows this year).

I am still trying to dance around the house when I get bored and feel bad too. I figure you know, before when I did the dance aerobics my way I was losing some inches and my clothes were starting to fall off me. That's what we all want to happen, right? Our clothes to get bigger and feel baggy on us. Luckily, my new job has quite a selection of clothes for woman of all sizes and I get a discount. So finding a new outfit won't be as hard as it use to be either!




I'm excited to share that I am down 5LBS as mentioned in the above title. I am happy it's down, and I'm hoping to lose about 10 more before my birthday. That would put me at 207LBS. I think that would be wonderful. 

I'm feeling more confident in myself and my appearance. Even if it is only a few pounds, I feel accomplished. I am proud of who I am and the little steps I am taking.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment