Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Weigh In: Hurrah For a New Scale!

Today is a weigh in day seeing as I now have a new scale. As I mentioned a few posts back mine had passed due to a dead battery.  The picture shown in this post is the exact scale I got. I love the inspirational sayings. I currently have One Day at a Time sticker located underneath the numbers. I love it, thank you to my Mom for using her K-Mart Shop Your Way points and the new scale. 

So, after not weighing in for since Halloween, I weighed in today at 216 lbs. Weighing in at that isn't great, but it means I've only gained about 3 lbs since Halloween (213 lbs). I'm going to blame that on being bad during the holidays and stuffing myself full of food. Luckily, I just went grocery shopping and picked up a lot of greens, veggies, and lean meats. I'm very excited for the upcoming year and am hoping I can focus myself on living a healthier lifestyle.

For more be sure to follow No More Lbs!




No comments:

Post a Comment