Thursday, January 8, 2015

No Soda Challenge: Day 8

Today is day eight and I'm feeling pretty awful without the soda, however I did well by myself and my goals today  Instead of giving in to the temptation of buying a soda at the grocery store today, I bought some sparking waters, and one of those MIO drink flavorizer things. 

The best part of this is I know the cravings are going to go away soon. Especially now that I have some more flavor choices. I'm trying my hardest not to give in to the soda temptation and as hard as it has been, I know I'm going to be loving the results. I'm already feeling great about the way things are going in my life.

I mean for example, I already feel more energized and feel like doing my homework. I haven't done any yet but I will be soon. Besides, with more energy, I'll feel more inclined to do it. Right? I am glad that I bought myself those drinks thought because they should be pretty tasty and still give me the carbination fell.

The thing I miss most about soda, is the carbonation.

No comments:

Post a Comment